If you are experiencing issues with the ShowBox application not working or if you are receiving Server Errors, we are going to show you one of the easiest and most common fixes to this problem.
The video not working and server error is one of the most common issues with the ShowBox application; but, this is one of the easiest to fix. Before you go and delete the Show Box application like most people do, you should try a very simple procedure of clearing your cache.
To clear the Cache for the Show Box application please follow the steps below:
- Close the Show Box Application
- Go to your Settings menu and find the “General” tab
- Once in the General setting tab, you must find and click on the App Manager or Apps folder
- Find ShowBox in the list and click on it
- Once you find the Show Box app, you must click on the Clear Data or Clear Cache button
- You are DONE! Re-open the ShowBox application and your problem should be resolved
We hope that this tutorial was helpful and assisted you in resolving any issues with the ShowBox application. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE SHOW BOX APP? CHECK OUT OUR BLOG POSTS!